• Compact size uses less floor space than traditional cable crossover.
• Independent 15-position pulley columns allow for unilateral or bilateral exercise.
• Swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements without cable twisting.
• Wide base frame designed for functional, speed and ballistic training, is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
• Full length steel protective rear weight enclosures.
• Two (2) 150 lbs. steel weight stack (option: 200 lbs.) 1:1/2 ratio – 50% of the resistance.
Factory install option to convert the resistance ratio to 1:4 ratio – 25% of the resistance.
size and weight
(Length x Width x Height)
40 x 73 x 90 in/102 x 185 x 229 cm690 lb/313 kg
• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 5 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods
• 1 YEAR: belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
All other parts not mentioned, one (1) year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. SKU : PPMS-255